Skip to main content

Featured Hotels Near Nelson Wine Estate

Filter by:

Star Rating

Review score

See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates.
Pontac Manor Hotel & Restaurant, hotel in Paarl

Nestled in a beautifully landscaped garden in the town of Paarl, one of South Africa’s oldest settlements, this hotel impresses with first-class service.

Everything…location, historic, convenience of a Steak House next door. And they support Paarl Boys High!
Scored 8.8
Rated excellent
Excellent
93 reviews
Price from
$136.99
per night
Under Oaks Guest House, hotel in Paarl

Under Oaks Guest House is located on a wine farm in Paarl along the Cape Winelands route. The country house features a restaurant, lush garden and terrace.

Price and quality of property’s
Scored 9.1
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
161 reviews
Price from
$118.88
per night
Cana Vineyard Guesthouse, hotel in Paarl

Cana Vineyard Guest house offers luxurious décor and spacious country-style accommodations. The estate is a working farm set in the Berg River valley offering views of the Drakenstein mountains.

Great setting, beautiful house. And amazing breakfast!
Scored 9.1
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
444 reviews
Price from
$130.20
per night
Tempel Wines, hotel in Paarl

Tempel Wines in Paarl provides accommodations with a bar and a shared lounge. This property offers a pool with a view and free private parking.

Beautiful property with great wine and wonderful interesting hosts. An interesting story behind their winery. Very comfortable rooms with every amenity you could think of.
Scored 9.6
Rated exceptional
Exceptional
303 reviews
Price from
$152.84
per night
Sol Montis Guest Cottage, hotel in Paarl

Offering a garden, Sol Montis Guest Cottage features accommodations in Paarl. This property offers a private pool, free Wifi, and free private parking.

Everything
Scored 9.1
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
111 reviews
Price from
$53.78
per night
La Rochelle, hotel in Paarl

La Rochelle enjoys a location in Wellington, 12 miles from Boschenmeer Golf Course and 27 miles from Stellenbosch University.

It was a one night stay over and I enjoyed it very much. I had all the necessary facilities I needed for my stay.
Scored 9.0
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
112 reviews
Price from
$59.44
per night
See more properties near Nelson Wine Estate

Top 10 trending hotels near Nelson Wine Estate

Discover our most popular hotels from the last 30 days

Research, refine, and make plans for your whole trip