Skip to main content

Featured Hotels Near Big Swing

Filter by:

Star Rating

Review Score

See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates.
Graskop Hotel, hotel in Graskop

Graskop Hotel offers accommodations in the center of Graskop. Guests can enjoy breakfast and optional dinner in the on-site dining-room. The Graskop Gorge Elevator is within 2 minutes' drive.

The staff is warm and welcoming
Scored 8.2
Very Good
Rated very good
1,689 reviews
Price from$99.07per night
Angels View Hotel, hotel in Graskop

Located in Graskop, 10 miles from Mac-Mac Falls, Angels View Hotel has accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a garden and a shared lounge.

I enjoyed the scenery, hospitality and great atmosphere provided to us during our stay.
Scored 8.8
Excellent
Rated excellent
551 reviews
Price from$213.05per night
The Royal Hotel Pilgrims Rest, hotel in Graskop

Featuring a spacious garden, The Royal Hotel Pilgrims Rest offers rooms in a Victorian style complex of 10 annexes 1.6 mi from Pilgrimsrest. The property has free Wi-Fi access throughout.

So much history and we loved the quaint, large rooms. The staff was very accommodating, especially Bright who checked us in and continued to help us during our stay
Scored 7.4
Good
Rated good
297 reviews
Price from$86.06per night
Zur Alten Mine, hotel in Graskop

Zur Alten Mine is located 3.1 mi outside of Graskop. Guests can walk around the dam in the gardens or hike up to the old mine.

It’s very well located, we where well received by the host. Gave us support, as we had some issues with our car and waited after the check in hours! Awesome space and view! And the best part the dogs 😁
Scored 9.4
Wonderful
Rated wonderful
1,571 reviews
Price from$36.14per night
Paradise View Guesthouse, hotel in Graskop

Paradise View Guesthouse offers accommodations in Graskop, 10 miles from Mac-Mac Falls and 18 miles from Sabie Country Club.

The view stands for the name of the property…it’s really a paradise view.
Scored 9.4
Wonderful
Rated wonderful
397 reviews
Price from$47.26per night
Molly's Cottage, hotel in Graskop

Molly's Cottage is located in Graskop, just 10 miles from Mac-Mac Falls and 18 miles from Sabie Country Club. This property offers access to a patio, free private parking, and free Wifi.

Lovely accommodation, excellent facilities
Scored 9.3
Wonderful
Rated wonderful
102 reviews
Price from$150.10per night
See all hotels near Graskop

Top 10 trending hotels near Big Swing

Discover our most popular hotels from the last 30 days

Research, refine, and make plans for your whole trip