Skip to main content

Featured Hotels Near Umlalazi Nature Reserve

Filter by:

Star Rating

Review score

See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates.
Ngoye Lodge, hotel in Mtunzini

Offering a garden with outdoor pool, Ngoye Lodge is located in the village of Mtunzini. Free WiFi access and private parking are available in this lodge.

The ambiance, the clean, spacious and comfy room. The friendly and welcoming staff. It's quite and private. Reasonable priced. Has a lot of restaurants and different amenities nearby. Loved it.
Scored 9.1
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
188 reviews
Price from
$63.40
per night
Oliver's Bed and Breakfast, hotel in Mtunzini

Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Oliver's Bed and Breakfast is located in Mtunzini in the region of KwaZulu-Natal, just 219 yards from St Mary's Anglican church.

Clean, neat & friendly!
Scored 9.0
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
89 reviews
Price from
$79.25
per night
the mod pod studio, hotel in Mtunzini

A recently renovated apartment, the mod pod studio offers accommodations in Mtunzini.

What a beautiful little spot. I received a lovely warm welcome, and really appreciated my hosts checking that I had everything I needed. A very comfortable stay.
Scored 9.7
Rated exceptional
Exceptional
58 reviews
Price from
$61.14
per night
One On Hely, hotel in Mtunzini

Set in Mtunzini, One On Hely offers accommodations with a free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a shared lounge.

Scored 9.0
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
41 reviews
Price from
$164.17
per night
30 Mimosa, hotel in Mtunzini

30 Mimosa offers accommodations in Mtunzini, 1.6 miles from Mtunzini Country Club and 17 miles from Ongoye Forest. This property offers a private pool and free private parking.

Fantastic accommodation. Everything you need at hand
Scored 9.4
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
60 reviews
Price from
$61.14
per night
The Tropical Hut, hotel in Mtunzini

Featuring a year-round outdoor pool, The Tropical Hut in Mtunzini has accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking for guests who drive.

Scored 9.3
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
12 reviews
Price from
$76.42
per night
See more properties near Umlalazi Nature Reserve

Top 10 trending hotels near Umlalazi Nature Reserve

Discover our most popular hotels from the last 30 days