Skip to main content

Featured Hotels Near Zwartenbosch Golf & Lifestyle Estate

Filter by:

Star Rating

Review score

See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates.
Funky Town, hotel in Humansdorp

Featuring a swimming pool and hot tub, Funky Town includes BBQ facilities, pizza oven and a bonfire area.

Scored 8.3
Rated very good
Very Good
189 reviews
Price from$46.82per night
The Mandyville Jeffreys Bay, hotel in Humansdorp

Less than 0.6 mi away from Dolphin Beach, The Mandyville Jeffreys Bay in Jeffreys Bay offers spacious rooms, barbecue facilities and free Wi-Fi access.

Rooms were clean
Scored 8.2
Rated very good
Very Good
65 reviews
Price from$89.79per night
Mr Pell's House Self-Catering Accommodation, hotel in Humansdorp

Mr Pell's House Self-Catering Accommodation offers accommodations in Jeffreys Bay. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is available.

I like MrPells that's why I recommended my friends
Scored 7.6
Rated good
Good
230 reviews
Price from$32.97per night
The Ocean Bay Luxury Guesthouse, hotel in Humansdorp

Featuring views of Jeffery’s Bay and the gardens from its private balconies, the Ocean Bay is equipped with free Wi-Fi.

Everything was amazing! Great value for money. We spent our honeymoon moon at the Ocean Bay Luxury Guesthouse, it was the best decision ever! From the staff, breakfast and accommodation, all were excellent and very professional. The room was clean, host Kirsten very helpful and the garden impeccable. You will not be disappointed. I highly recommend this guesthouse!
Scored 9.5
Rated exceptional
Exceptional
171 reviews
Price from$99.15per night
Soul Searchers, hotel in Humansdorp

Soul Searchers features a garden and accommodations with a kitchen in Jeffreys Bay, a 6-minute walk from Kabeljauws Beach. This guest house offers free private parking and a shared kitchen.

Excellent Location on the beachfront. Comforting to a lone traveler to get back home, and the landlord and lady is every time there to welcome you.
Scored 9.0
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
228 reviews
Price from$118.98per night
Stone Olive, hotel in Humansdorp

Just 1640 feet away from the beach, this classic French colonial style guest house offers elegant guest rooms. Stone Olive features an outdoor pool, a safe courtyard, and free Wi-Fi.

the rooms, the facilities, the breakfast, the staff, the location, the beaches... everything
Scored 9.0
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
407 reviews
Price from$71.61per night
See more properties near Zwartenbosch Golf & Lifestyle Estate

Top 10 trending hotels near Zwartenbosch Golf & Lifestyle Estate

Discover our most popular hotels from the last 30 days

Research, refine, and make plans for your whole trip