Skip to main content

Featured Hotels Near St Francis Links

Filter by:

Star Rating

Review score

See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates.
Seals Backpackers, hotel in St Francis Bay

Located in Cape Saint Francis, half a mile from Picnic area, Seals Backpackers features a barbecue and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Each room includes a TV.

Unit was very comfortable and spacious. Have stayed at this resort a few times before and have always enjoyed our stay. Highly recommended.
Scored 8.4
Rated very good
Very Good
50 reviews
Price from
$50.05
per night
Adrift Guesthouse St Francis Bay, hotel in St Francis Bay

A 15-minute walk from St Francis Bay Beach in St Francis Bay, Adrift Guesthouse St Francis Bay features accommodations with access to spa facilities and beauty services.

They don't do breakfast.
Scored 9.2
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
111 reviews
Price from
$67.48
per night
My-konos, hotel in St Francis Bay

Just a few steps from St Francis Bay Beach and a 19-minute walk from St Francis Links, My-konos features accommodations in St Francis Bay, with a terrace.

Everything about My-konos was amazing. JP was extremely welcoming and the staff super friendly. Our room was superb and we had a magical view.
Scored 9.5
Rated exceptional
Exceptional
404 reviews
Price from
$72.37
per night
Cycads on Sea Guest House, hotel in St Francis Bay

Just a 6-minute walk from St Francis Bay Beach and 1.1 miles from St Francis Links, Cycads on Sea Guest House features accommodations in St Francis Bay, with an outdoor swimming pool, a bar, and...

Zahn was wonderful and so kind and helpful. So new to all this, but she went out of her way to see to our needs. I think we even had her make her very first omelet! Great experience for us.
Scored 9.6
Rated exceptional
Exceptional
312 reviews
Price from
$66.31
per night
CANAL GUEST HOUSE - Waterfront Accommodation, hotel in St Francis Bay

Located on the canals in St Francis Bay, Canal Guest house is located 1.2 mi from the village center. Canal suites feature a wooden deck over-looking the water.

Amazing guesthouse on the canals of St Francis. Beautiful king-size rooms, with views on the canals. Waking up with the sound of the ocean and a delicious breakfast. Can't go wrong!
Scored 9.5
Rated exceptional
Exceptional
442 reviews
Price from
$118.52
per night
i-LOLLO Bed & Breakfast at the River Mouth, hotel in St Francis Bay

i-LOLLO Bed & Breakfast at the River Mouth is located just steps away from where the Kromme River meets the Indian Ocean. This beautiful location offers ocean, river and mountain views.

The property has a very beautiful view, in a quiet area and the host is very lovely.
Scored 9.0
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
391 reviews
Price from
$78.73
per night
See more properties near St Francis Links

Top 10 trending hotels near St Francis Links

Discover our most popular hotels from the last 30 days

People are talking about St Francis Links! Explore guest hotel reviews featuring "St Francis Links"

• From $43.30 per night
    Scored 8.6
    Rated excellent
    Excellent
     · 275 reviews
    Great location close to St Francis Links & St Francis Bay Golf Courses which are both EXCELLENT highly rated golf courses (just by the way). Close to good restaurants nearby too
    Craig
    South Africa