Skip to main content

Featured Hotels Near Rietvlei Dam

Filter by:

Star Rating

Review score

See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates.
The Rasmus, hotel in Rietvalleirand

Located in Pretoria, 3.7 miles from Pretoria Country Club, The Rasmus provides accommodations with a garden, free private parking, a terrace and a restaurant.

Beautiful property. Amazing staff and very centrally located. Would definitely book again.
Scored 9.0
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
661 reviews
Price from
$136
1 night, 2 adults
Ivory Manor Boutique Hotel, hotel in Rietvalleirand

Located in Pretoria, 4.4 miles from Rietvlei Nature Reserve, Ivory Manor Boutique Hotel has accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a garden and a shared lounge.

Scored 9.4
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
37 reviews
Price from
$268
1 night, 2 adults
Irene Country Lodge, Autograph Collection, hotel in Rietvalleirand

In its rustic setting in Irene, a 20-minute drive from Pretoria, this lodge offers charming rooms facing a lake and 24-hour room service. There is an outdoor pool with a jet pool.

The room is spacious and luxurious. Breakfast was too die for!
Scored 8.8
Rated excellent
Excellent
1,038 reviews
Price from
$210
1 night, 2 adults
River Meadow Manor, hotel in Rietvalleirand

River Meadow Manor features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, garden, a shared lounge and terrace in Centurion.

Nice room
Scored 8.0
Rated very good
Very Good
411 reviews
Price from
$91
1 night, 2 adults
Blue Diamond Boutique Hotel, hotel in Rietvalleirand

Blue Diamond Boutique Hotel is located in Moreleta Park, 15 mi from the center of Pretoria. Guests have free access to the swimming pool, fitness center and steam room.

Scored 8.1
Rated very good
Very Good
670 reviews
Price from
$107
1 night, 2 adults
ANEW Hotel Centurion Pretoria, hotel in Rietvalleirand

ANEW Hotel Centurion Pretoria is centrally located on the Centurion Lake between Johannesburg and Pretoria, only 1640 ft from the newly built Gautrain Station.

The service was very good but I only got one towel I called the reception in no time I got my towels.The last time I booked only slept for few hours still got good service and I booked for Friday till Saturday. Even today check out time I was not given pressure and I loved it. Got out of the room at 11:30. Thank you for the great service. Looking forward for my next visit not going anywhere always going to book at your hotel. 🤣 Next time can I get a discount. I loved the deluxe room it was proper 👌
Scored 8.0
Rated very good
Very Good
857 reviews
Price from
$71
1 night, 2 adults
See more properties near Rietvlei Dam

Top 10 trending hotels near Rietvlei Dam

Discover our most popular hotels from the last 30 days

Enjoy breakfast at hotels near Rietvlei Dam

• Irene Country Lodge, Autograph Collection
    Scored 8.8
    Rated excellent
    Excellent
     · 1,038 reviews

In its rustic setting in Irene, a 20-minute drive from Pretoria, this lodge offers charming rooms facing a lake and 24-hour room service. There is an outdoor pool with a jet pool.

Great location and space. Staff were very helpful.

• Blue Diamond Boutique Hotel
    Scored 8.1
    Rated very good
    Very Good
     · 670 reviews

Blue Diamond Boutique Hotel is located in Moreleta Park, 15 mi from the center of Pretoria. Guests have free access to the swimming pool, fitness center and steam room.

Beautiful room and booking was a breeze with the app

• Waterfalls Boutique Hotel
    Scored 8.3
    Rated very good
    Very Good
     · 387 reviews

Waterfalls Boutique Hotel is located in the popular Waterkloof area in the heart of Pretoria East. It features an outdoor pool, a hot tub and free private parking on site.

the property is very clean, the workers are friendly

• The Centurion Hotel
    Scored 7.8
    Rated good
    Good
     · 388 reviews

Located conveniently between Johannesburg and Pretoria, the Centurion Hotel occupies a prime position overlooking the picturesque Centurion Lake.

The rooms were nice and big. The breakfast was great.

• The Rasmus
    Scored 9.0
    Rated wonderful
    Wonderful
     · 661 reviews

Located in Pretoria, 3.7 miles from Pretoria Country Club, The Rasmus provides accommodations with a garden, free private parking, a terrace and a restaurant.

Emasculate, tranquil and fabulous dinner and drinks.

• Pretoria East Guests
    Scored 6.3
    Rated pleasant
    Pleasant
     · 7 reviews

Located in Pretoria, 3.3 miles from Pretoria Country Club, Pretoria East Guests has accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a garden and a shared lounge.

Hotels with great access to Rietvlei Dam!

• Leribisi Lodge
    Scored 10.0
    Rated exceptional
    Exceptional
     · 1 review

Located in Tierpoort, 11 miles from Pretoria Country Club, Leribisi Lodge has accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a garden and a shared lounge.

• River Meadow Manor
    Scored 8.0
    Rated very good
    Very Good
     · 411 reviews

River Meadow Manor features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, garden, a shared lounge and terrace in Centurion.

Professional and greatly situated in a quiet setting.

• ANEW Hotel Centurion Pretoria
    Scored 8.0
    Rated very good
    Very Good
     · 857 reviews

ANEW Hotel Centurion Pretoria is centrally located on the Centurion Lake between Johannesburg and Pretoria, only 1640 ft from the newly built Gautrain Station.

The staff was amazing, friendly and very attentive.

• Road Lodge Centurion
    Scored 7.6
    Rated good
    Good
     · 298 reviews

Located in Centurion, 4.1 miles from Irene Country Club, Road Lodge Centurion has accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a garden and a shared lounge.

I like the location Nic and very private and healthy

• Soul Discovery Boutique Hotel & Spa
    Scored 6.5
    Rated pleasant
    Pleasant
     · 75 reviews

Located in Pretoria, 4.6 miles from Pretoria Country Club, Soul Discovery Boutique Hotel & Spa provides accommodations with a garden, free private parking, a shared lounge and a terrace.

The staff was very friendly and the massage was the best

Research, refine, and make plans for your whole trip