Skip to main content

Featured Hotels Near Kabeljousrivier Railway Station

Filter by:

Star Rating

Review Score

See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates.
Funky Town, hotel in Jeffreys Bay

Featuring a swimming pool and hot tub, Funky Town includes BBQ facilities, pizza oven and a bonfire area.

Scored 8.3
Very Good
Rated very good
186 reviews
Price from$47.26per night
The Mandyville Jeffreys Bay, hotel in Jeffreys Bay

Less than 0.6 mi away from Dolphin Beach, The Mandyville Jeffreys Bay in Jeffreys Bay offers spacious rooms, barbecue facilities and free Wi-Fi access.

Rooms were clean
Scored 8.2
Very Good
Rated very good
64 reviews
Price from$90.62per night
Mr Pell's House Self-Catering Accommodation, hotel in Jeffreys Bay

Mr Pell's House Self-Catering Accommodation offers accommodations in Jeffreys Bay. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is available.

I like MrPells that's why I recommended my friends
Scored 7.6
Good
Rated good
227 reviews
Price from$33.27per night
Soul Searchers, hotel in Jeffreys Bay

Soul Searchers features a garden and accommodations with a kitchen in Jeffreys Bay, a 6-minute walk from Kabeljauws Beach. This guest house offers free private parking and a shared kitchen.

Excellent Location on the beachfront. Comforting to a lone traveler to get back home, and the landlord and lady is every time there to welcome you.
Scored 9.0
Wonderful
Rated wonderful
225 reviews
Price from$120.08per night
The Ocean Bay Luxury Guesthouse, hotel in Jeffreys Bay

Featuring views of Jeffery’s Bay and the gardens from its private balconies, the Ocean Bay is equipped with free Wi-Fi.

Everything was amazing! Great value for money. We spent our honeymoon moon at the Ocean Bay Luxury Guesthouse, it was the best decision ever! From the staff, breakfast and accommodation, all were excellent and very professional. The room was clean, host Kirsten very helpful and the garden impeccable. You will not be disappointed. I highly recommend this guesthouse!
Scored 9.5
Exceptional
Rated exceptional
171 reviews
Price from$100.07per night
Dolphin Sunrise, hotel in Jeffreys Bay

Featuring modern finishes, Dolphin Sunrise is a well-equipped, self-catering home located in Jeffreys Bay. Set directly on the beach, the home has large viewing decks to enjoy the panoramic views.

Scored 9.4
Wonderful
Rated wonderful
444 reviews
Price from$119.25per night
See all hotels near Jeffreys Bay

Top 10 trending hotels near Kabeljousrivier Railway Station

Discover our most popular hotels from the last 30 days

Research, refine, and make plans for your whole trip