Skip to main content

Search hotels in Greyton

Enter your dates to see the latest prices and deals for Greyton hotels

Filter by:

Star Rating

Review score

Greyton – 14 hotels and places to stay

See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates.
Old Potters Inn, hotel in Greyton

Set in an 1830s farm house, Old Potter’s Inn is centrally located along Greyton’s Main Road, near a variety of restaurants, galleries and shops.

Everything. Location, ambience, safety, cleanliness, staff, quietness, atmosphere, etc.
Scored 8.2
Rated very good
Very Good
386 reviews
Price from
$34.01
per night
Via's Guesthouse, hotel in Greyton

Providing a garden, Via's Guesthouse features accommodations in Greyton. Featuring garden and inner courtyard views, this guest house also offers free Wifi.

The food and service were great. The room was lovely. My only challenge was that the shower was plastic and I slipped and cut my foot open :-(
Scored 8.7
Rated excellent
Excellent
171 reviews
Price from
$53.42
per night
Fiore Guest Accommodation, hotel in Greyton

Fiore offers individually styled and furnished accommodations. The suites and cottages represent the ultimate in style and comfort.

We liked most things including food quality, room comfort and location. The facility was quiet, peaceful and safe.
Scored 8.6
Rated excellent
Excellent
168 reviews
Price from
$61.86
per night
4 ON REGENT, hotel in Greyton

4 ON REGENT offers accommodations in Greyton, 23 miles from Caledon Nature Reserve. This apartment provides air-conditioned accommodations with a patio.

We had a lovely, comfortable stay. Easy check-in and check-out. Thank you for all the extra goodies.
Scored 9.2
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
181 reviews
Price from
$53.42
per night
De Kale Kat, hotel in Greyton

De Kale Kat offers accommodations in Greyton, 23 miles from Caledon Nature Reserve. With pool views, this accommodation provides a patio and a swimming pool.

Johann was great and attentive....was very relaxed about our leaving time
Scored 9.1
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
36 reviews
Price from
$223.82
per night
Bluebelle Cottage, hotel in Greyton

23 miles from Caledon Nature Reserve, the vacation home provides a garden and barbecue facilities. There's a sun terrace and guests can use free Wifi and free private parking.

Scored 9.2
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
5 reviews
Price from
$117.67
per night
30 Oak Street, hotel in Greyton

Providing a garden, 30 Oak Street provides accommodations in Greyton. This property offers access to a patio, free private parking, and free Wifi. Guests can use a terrace.

Scored 9.5
Rated exceptional
Exceptional
42 reviews
Price from
$50.61
per night
Courtyard on Weder, hotel in Greyton

Courtyard on Weder offers accommodations in Greyton, 23 miles from Caledon Nature Reserve. This property offers access to a terrace, free private parking, and free Wifi.

Scored 9.4
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
57 reviews
Price from
$49.09
per night
The Lady Grace, hotel in Greyton

Located within 23 miles of Caledon Nature Reserve in Greyton, The Lady Grace provides accommodations with free WiFi and seating area.

Staff were friendly. Warm comfortable bed.
Scored 8.2
Rated very good
Very Good
737 reviews
Price from
$43.58
per night
Greyton Lodge, hotel in Greyton

Providing a bar, Greyton Lodge offers accommodations in Greyton. The air-conditioned accommodations are 23 miles from Caledon Nature Reserve.

This was my second time in Greyton and really liked the Lodge. Hendrik is an attentive and gracious host. I had Room 7, fronting Main Road. Despite the name, the lodge is on the eastern end of Main, and the major traffic thoroughfare veers off southeast several blocks to the west, so I found it a quiet and tranquil place to stay - unlike many central places in town! My room was large, airy and well-lit, separated from the guests' breakfast room in the main building by a brief walk past nicely landscaped interior gardens. The full English breakfast with a carafe of coffee was quite good. Room 7 had a small front patio with seating from which to view the street activity, which included free wandering horses and the occasional pony and cart. The village market is on Saturday, and it's well worth scheduling your trip to include it if possible.
Scored 8.4
Rated very good
Very Good
302 reviews
Price from
$77.32
per night
See all 11 hotels in Greyton

What Guests Said About Greyton:

• Scored 10

A picturesque town with many interesting nooks and crannies...

A picturesque town with many interesting nooks and crannies to explore. Good choice of restaurants, interesting art, mostly within easy walking distance. Restaurants and shops closing early during the ArtWalk weekend was a disappointment. It seems pointless to offer activities that draw visitors, but then not offer them what they came for.
    LINDA
  • Scored 10

If you are looking for a quiet retreat from the busyness of...

If you are looking for a quiet retreat from the busyness of life, Greyton is for you! Loads of trees, quaint houses, lovely walks, and super restaurants and shops. It really is beautiful there. Don't hesitate to go. It's a gem of a place!
    A
    Anonymous
  • Scored 10

This quaint town is a treasure trove of antiques, books,...

This quaint town is a treasure trove of antiques, books, friendly locals, and the slow-paced traveler. Horses in the backyards, coffee with delicious baked goods around every corner, and local art and artisan chocolates to keep you wanting to stay even longer.!
    Délani
    Abkhazia
  • Scored 10

Greyton is a very pretty village.

Greyton is a very pretty village. A lot of good accommodation available. Quite a lot of restaurants, cafes / coffee shops. A supermarket, petrol station by and a pharmacy, so more than adequate from C a shopping aspect. We were there for the annual classical music festival, not the first one we have attended in Greyton, and it was most enjoyable. Great destination for walks / hikes, mountain biking etc. Generally a great place to visit !!
    Ian
    South Africa
  • Scored 10

This was our first visit to Greyton.

This was our first visit to Greyton. We will definitely go there again and encourage friends and family to accompany us next time. Very friendly people everywhere we went. Dined at several different restaurants, all with friendly staff and excellent food.
    Reynolds
    South Africa
  • Scored 10

Greyton has so much to offer.

Greyton has so much to offer. This time we chose a quiet and peaceful stay, popping into the various little shops and restaurants and 2 leisurely walks around the town were sufficient. I have done the Greyton/ McGregor hike a couple of times in the past which is not easy. AbbeyRose offers great meals and The Post House coffee shop super cappuchino. I can highly recommend Carla for a massage!
    Alison
    South Africa

Explore guest reviews of hotels in Greyton

• Scored 8.6
    Rated excellent
    Excellent
     · 36 reviews
    The accommodation was lovely, the beds comfortable, the place was clean, has everything you might need for your stay, pre-arrival information was great, check-in was smooth, everyone in Greyton is friendly, the restaurant Abbey Rose was amazing, definitely recommended
    Adams
    South Africa
  • From $77.32 per night
    Scored 8.4
    Rated very good
    Very Good
     · 302 reviews
    We had a great time staying at the venue. Host & staff did all they could to make our stay special. our breakfast was good. Greyton was a good place for hiking and just enjoying the first of summer. Good places to eat.
    Yvette
    South Africa
  • From $37.79 per night
    Scored 8.2
    Rated very good
    Very Good
     · 386 reviews
    Rustic little Inn and very well preserved. Loved the craft beer and pizza for lunch. All the staff are really nice and accomodating. My husband and I fell in love with Greyton
    Meagan_Roberts
    South Africa
  • Scored 9.8
    Rated exceptional
    Exceptional
     · 44 reviews
    Absolute Gem in Greyton. The attention to detail cannot be better - all that you need and more ! Perfect setting, beautifully furnished, will definately visit again.
    RAYNARD
    South Africa
  • Scored 9.0
    Rated wonderful
    Wonderful
     · 433 reviews
    The garden and pool area are nicely maintained. The hotel is very conveniently positioned.
    Gretchen
    South Africa