Skip to main content

Featured Hotels Near Graff-Reinet Golf Club

Filter by:

Star Rating

Review score

See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates.
Drostdy Hotel, hotel in Graaff-Reinet

Offering an outdoor pool, spa and on-site restaurant, Drostdy Hotel is located in the beautiful town of Graaff-Reinet, which features over 220 heritage sites.

One of South Africa's must visit country hotels. Whenever I can (and can afford it), I stay over at this lovely hotel in Graaff-Reinet - summer or winter. Be sure to explore the buildings and try the cigar lounge, which has an excellent collection of books. The restaurant is excellent, at times they have wines in the cellar that are hard to source elsewhere (apart from Franschhoek). Small art gallery and wine shop attached to the hotel. Other nice little restaurants and coffee shops within walking distance.
Scored 9.0
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
2,728 reviews
Price from
$120.47
per night
The Whyte House, hotel in Graaff-Reinet

Set in Graaff-Reinet, The Whyte House features air-conditioned rooms. Among the various facilities are a garden, a terrace, as well as a shared lounge, with a TV.

Everything. From the minute we arrived we were met by Rob who was so friendly. Cool history about him aswell. The House was amazing, layout, design and a delicious breakfast in the morning. What more can you ask for? Rob also helped with recommendations and alternative travel routes. Just an awesome time spent.
Scored 9.1
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
1,021 reviews
Price from
$83.51
per night
Acacia Home, hotel in Graaff-Reinet

Acacia Home is a recently renovated guest house in Graaff-Reinet where guests can make the most of its garden and terrace.

Manuela and Yigel are wonderful hosts offering personal attention and warm hospitality. Their place is interesting, cosy, warm, homely, comfortable, tastefully decorated and spotlessly clean. The breakfast was scrumptious!
Scored 9.5
Rated exceptional
Exceptional
193 reviews
Price from
$53.42
per night
Rietjiesbos Self Catering, hotel in Graaff-Reinet

Offering a barbecue and views of the mountain, Rietjiesbos Self Catering is located in Graaff-Reinet. Free private parking is available on site.

Everything met to my expectations
Scored 9.2
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
236 reviews
Price from
$56.24
per night
Toni's Cottage, hotel in Graaff-Reinet

Just a 10-minute walk from Graaff-Reinet Railway Station and 0.8 miles from Reinet House Museum, Toni's Cottage features accommodations in Graaff-Reinet with a garden.

This is a lovely little gem of a Guesthouse in Graaff-Reinet. My room was big and very comfy, it had everything I needed. The Hostess, Toni, is SO friendly and caring. She went beyond the call of duty- she kept contact with me and guided me with my trip from Bloemfontein. I received a hearty welcome from herself and the room was ready 2 hours before th the time for booking in. Breakfast was served in my room- what a spoil that was! Toni is a lovely person, inside and out... I would highly recommend this Guesthouse!
Scored 9.1
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
194 reviews
Price from
$59.05
per night
The River Bend Cottages, hotel in Graaff-Reinet

The River Bend Cottages offers accommodations in Graaff-Reinet, 8.9 miles from Valley of Desolation and a 19-minute walk from Anglo-Boer War Memorial.

No breakfast
Scored 9.2
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
208 reviews
Price from
$89.98
per night
See more properties near Graff-Reinet Golf Club

Top 10 trending hotels near Graff-Reinet Golf Club

Discover our most popular hotels from the last 30 days