Skip to main content

Featured Hotels Near Geyser Station

Filter by:

Star Rating

Review score

See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates.
Casa de la Presa 3, hotel in Polokwane

Casa de la Presa 3 is located in Polokwane, just 24 miles from Polokwane Game Reserve and 7.3 miles from Geyser Station. This property offers a private pool, free Wifi, and free private parking.

A place to go for a peace of mind
Scored 9.6
Rated exceptional
Exceptional
17 reviews
Price from
$80.19
1 night, 2 adults
Casa de la Presa 1, hotel in Polokwane

Casa de la Presa 1 is located in Polokwane, just 24 miles from Polokwane Game Reserve and 7.1 miles from Geyser Station. This property offers access to a terrace and free private parking.

Scored 9.8
Rated exceptional
Exceptional
5 reviews
Price from
$125.70
1 night, 2 adults
Protea Hotel by Marriott Polokwane Ranch Resort, hotel in Polokwane

Located in Polokwane, this hotel has 2 restaurants, a tennis court and 4 swimming pools surrounded by landscaped gardens. The Ranch can arrange safaris and game viewing.

The activities was very expensive and not value for money. We did game drive for R475 with few animals that was a waste of money and time.
Scored 8.8
Rated excellent
Excellent
982 reviews
Price from
$100.52
1 night, 2 adults
Protea Hotel by Marriott Polokwane Landmark, hotel in Polokwane

Protea Hotel Landmark offers accommodations in Polokwane. The hotel has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Every room has a flat screen TV.

I like the renovations. The visit before was not too pleasant as I was on ground flour and my room was flooded at night. I enjoyed the last vitit more. Thank you.
Scored 7.5
Rated good
Good
988 reviews
Price from
$68.73
1 night, 2 adults
Tumuga Private Cottage Mokopane, hotel in Polokwane

Tumuga Private Cottage Mokopane offers accommodations in Amatava, 8.1 miles from Witvinger Nature Reserve and 29 miles from Geyser Station.

Private and the owner very welcoming and accommodative
Scored 9.3
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
6 reviews
Price from
$33.82
1 night, 2 adults
Grincourt B&B- with No Load shedding, hotel in Polokwane

Located in Polokwane in the Limpopo region and Polokwane Game Reserve reachable within 11 miles, Grincourt B&B- with No Load shedding has accommodations with free WiFi, BBQ facilities, an outdoor...

The venue is nice and the owners very friendly good stop over place.
Scored 9.3
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
30 reviews
Price from
$68.73
1 night, 2 adults
See more properties near Geyser Station