Skip to main content

Featured Hotels Near Fort Nongqayi Museum Village

Filter by:

Star Rating

Review score

See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates.
Aloe Lifestyle Hotel, hotel in Eshowe

Located in Eshowe, 3.9 miles from Fort Nongqayi Museum Village, Aloe Lifestyle Hotel provides accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a fitness center and a garden.

Cleanliness
Scored 8.2
Rated very good
Very Good
103 reviews
Price from
$96.58
per night
A Kings View, hotel in Eshowe

A Kings View enjoys a location in Eshowe, 1.3 miles from Fort Nongqayi Museum Village and 27 miles from Amatikulu Nature Reserve.

The view and room finishes.
Scored 8.6
Rated excellent
Excellent
100 reviews
Price from
$49.71
per night
Bishops GuestHouse, hotel in Eshowe

Bishops GuestHouse enjoys a location in Eshowe, 27 miles from Mtunzini Country Club and 13 miles from Shakaland - Zulu Cultural Village.

Everything
Scored 8.2
Rated very good
Very Good
192 reviews
Price from
$36.31
per night
Eshowe Hills Golf Estate, hotel in Eshowe

Located in Eshowe in the KwaZulu-Natal region and Fort Nongqayi Museum Village reachable within 2.8 miles, Eshowe Hills Golf Estate has accommodations with free WiFi, a playground, a terrace and free...

The room was well equipped and the staff we did get to meet were friendly.
Scored 8.6
Rated excellent
Excellent
155 reviews
Price from
$55.86
per night
African Dwarf Kingfisher Guesthouse, hotel in Eshowe

African Dwarf Kingfisher Guesthouse offers accommodations in Eshowe, 1.2 miles from Fort Nongqayi Museum Village and 27 miles from Amatikulu Nature Reserve.

Lovely location and kind owner and comfortable chalet.
Scored 8.8
Rated excellent
Excellent
72 reviews
Price from
$39.10
per night
Birds of Paradise B&B, hotel in Eshowe

Located on the edge of an indigenous forest and offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Birds of Paradise B&B is located in Eshowe. Free WiFi access is available.

Look they surely EXCEEDED my excpectations. The wonderful lady who welcomed me was sokind to my whole family. They surely take good care of you from the momment you step into the lodge and surely dont want to leave. Indeed its Paradise. The Birds are so so peaceful! A bird sanctuary at your doorstep! I would rate the 6 out of 5! Wonderful work
Scored 8.9
Rated excellent
Excellent
39 reviews
Price from
$94.96
per night
See more properties near Fort Nongqayi Museum Village

Top 10 trending hotels near Fort Nongqayi Museum Village

Discover our most popular hotels from the last 30 days

Planning a trip to see the Fort Nongqayi Museum Village? Check out the latest reviews and scores

• Scored 10

The Fort Nonqayi Museum is well informative and educational...

The Fort Nonqayi Museum is well informative and educational I enjoyed learning about the interaction between the AmaZulu and the English. Also do visit the kings view forest very beautiful and stunning.
    SandileN
    South Africa

Research, refine, and make plans for your whole trip