Skip to main content

Hotels near Doorndraai Dam Nature Reserve, Golders Green

Enter your dates to see the latest prices and deals for Golders Green hotels

Featured Hotels Near Doorndraai Dam Nature Reserve

Filter by:

Star Rating

Review score

See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates.
Honeyguide Ranger Camp, hotel in Golders Green

6.4 miles from Entabeni Legends Golf Course in Golders Green, Honeyguide Ranger Camp provides accommodations with access to spa facilities, wellness packages, and beauty services.

It’s the perfect combination between rustic tented accommodation and the luxury of prepared meals and fantastic game drives. Incredibly efficient and friendly staff. Loved the outdoor shower and then hopping into a bed warmed up by an electric blanket.
Scored 9.0
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
140 reviews
Price from
$302.65
1 night, 2 adults
Sambane Game Lodge, hotel in Golders Green

Located 11 miles from Entabeni Legends Golf Course, Sambane Game Lodge provides accommodations with a restaurant, a bar and room service for your convenience. Free WiFi is provided.

Clean
Scored 8.2
Rated very good
Very Good
14 reviews
Price from
$128.91
1 night, 2 adults
Monomotapa Village @ Legend Golf and Safari Resort, hotel in Golders Green

Nestled within the Big 5 Entabeni Safari Conservancy, Monomotapa Village @ Legend Golf and Safari Resort offers accommodations in Golders Green.

The staff was so welcoming and we enjoyed every about the place.
Scored 9.1
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
136 reviews
Price from
$142.92
1 night, 2 adults
Vilagama Game Lodge, hotel in Golders Green

Vilagama Game Lodge in Naboomspruit provides accommodations with a terrace and a shared lounge. This campground provides free private parking and a shared kitchen.

Tranquility is an understatement. The calming effect of the bush is indescribable. Lovely house in the middle of the bush with a nice spacious house and outside braai area and big verandah
Scored 9.0
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
35 reviews
Price from
$70.06
1 night, 2 adults
Sofala Lodge, hotel in Golders Green

Sofala Lodge is a recently renovated guest house in Mokopane where guests can make the most of its free bikes and garden.

The Staff was so friendly , the breakfast was so delicious the Room was clean and everything well prepared according to how I asked , shout-out to the staff Rosalia and others..❤️
Scored 8.7
Rated excellent
Excellent
213 reviews
Price from
$211.85
1 night, 2 adults
Legend Simba Safari - Legend Golf Safari Resort, hotel in Golders Green

Located in Golders Green, 14 miles from Entabeni Legends Golf Course, Legend Simba Safari - Legend Golf Safari Resort has accommodations with a garden, free private parking, a terrace and barbecue...

I haven't been there, on the night before I visited them, I got a call from the establishment that there won't be anyone at the facility so I must cancel my bookings with booking.com and they will refund my booking fees altogether, guess what, today mark exactly two months, besides the inconvenience of cancelling my trip, I am still struggling to get my refund. I regret ever making my booking with them.
Scored 8.0
Rated very good
Very Good
46 reviews
Price from
$146.28
1 night, 2 adults
See more properties near Doorndraai Dam Nature Reserve