Skip to main content

Featured Hotels Near Dolphin's Creek Golf Estate

Filter by:

Star Rating

Review score

See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates.
Anchor's Haven Hersham, hotel in Great Brak River

Anchor's Haven Hersham is a recently renovated vacation home in Great Brak River where guests can make the most of its garden and barbecue facilities.

I wanted to share my thoughts on this accommodation - it's truly wonderful and conveniently situated near the beach. It's impeccably clean, and the owner is incredibly friendly. There are supermarkets and restaurants close by, making it very convenient. The area is ideal - safe and meticulously clean. I highly recommend this accommodation to anyone looking for a great place to stay.
Scored 9.5
Rated exceptional
Exceptional
155 reviews
Price from
$55.67
per night
Amelia's by the Sea, hotel in Great Brak River

Featuring garden views, Amelia's by the Sea in Great Brak River features accommodations and a garden. This property offers access to a terrace and free private parking.

the hosts are amazing and they have thought about everything. The place is really special and I would have loved to have stayed longer.
Scored 9.8
Rated exceptional
Exceptional
126 reviews
Price from
$50.61
per night
Melkhoutkloof Guest House, hotel in Great Brak River

Located in Glentana, a small coastal seaside resort between Mossel Bay and George, Melkhoutkloof Guest House features a lush garden overlooking the sea. It offers spacious rooms and free parking.

location was perfect, breakfast was outstanding, owners awesome people!
Scored 9.4
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
124 reviews
Price from
$53.42
per night
Pearl White Sands, hotel in Great Brak River

Providing mountain views, Pearl White Sands in Glentana provides accommodations, a garden, and barbecue facilities. Private parking is available on site at this recently renovated property.

The view from Pearl White Sands is spectacular - ocean as far as you can see, and at night you see the lights twinkle in Mossel Bay. I was greeted very warmly by Shirley upon arrival. My room was ready and Shirley shared some extra info - where to shop, where to find good carrot cake, how to get to the beach etc. The unit was very comfortable - it had everything I needed, with some added touches, like a chocolate, enough milk, enough towels, shampoo and body wash. It was truly a time of rest. I hope I will be back!
Scored 9.3
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
108 reviews
Price from
$73.11
per night
Buff & Fellow Eco Cabins, hotel in Great Brak River

Located in George in the Western Cape region and Outeniqua Pass reachable within 12 miles, Buff & Fellow Eco Cabins has accommodations with free WiFi, BBQ facilities, a garden and free private...

The nature and the silence.
Scored 9.3
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
969 reviews
Price from
$142.65
per night
The Owls Inn Country Villa's, hotel in Great Brak River

The Owls Inn Country Villa's enjoys a location in George, 13 miles from Outeniqua Pass and 13 miles from George Golf Club.

Quiet and beautiful
Scored 9.3
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
223 reviews
Price from
$62.98
per night
See more properties near Dolphin's Creek Golf Estate

Top 10 trending hotels near Dolphin's Creek Golf Estate

Discover our most popular hotels from the last 30 days