Skip to main content

Hotels near Darling Golf Club, Darling

Enter your dates to see the latest prices and deals for Darling hotels

Featured Hotels Near Darling Golf Club

Filter by:

Star Rating

Review score

See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates.
Darling Lodge Guest House, hotel in Darling

Featuring a garden and swimming pool, Darling Lodge Guest House is set in a Victorian country home. It is centrally located in Darling, just 328 feet from the Darling Museum.

The Breakfast was excellent. The unit was stunning.
Scored 9.2
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
317 reviews
Price from
$66.13
1 night, 2 adults
Disa Lodge, hotel in Darling

Nestled among wineries and nature parks in the heart of Darling, Disa Lodge features an outdoor pool, a sun terrace and a landscaped garden. Evita se Perron is a 4-minute walk away.

The owners of the B/B went out of their way to be helpful with the baggage because of my husband's problems to carry it himself. Their hospitality with serving of breakfast was good.
Scored 9.0
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
134 reviews
Price from
$53.50
1 night, 2 adults
Letha's Cottage, hotel in Darling

Letha's Cottage offers accommodations in Darling, a 7-minute walk from Darling Golf Club and 2.3 miles from Tienie Versveld Reserve.

Scored 9.3
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
6 reviews
Price from
$110.97
1 night, 2 adults
Bougain Villa Self-catering ,Darling, hotel in Darling

Providing a garden, Bougain Villa Self-catering, Darling features accommodations in Darling. This property offers a private pool and free private parking.

I loved everything 💯 the place was clean smelling good and comfortable for 2. The jacuzzi was the best for me and was very relaxing. I also loved all the creativeness around the place and the motivational messages.
Scored 9.0
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
78 reviews
Price from
$73.14
1 night, 2 adults
Revive Guesthouse, hotel in Darling

A 12-minute walk from Darling Golf Club in Darling, Revive Guesthouse features accommodations with access to spa facilities, wellness packages, and beauty services.

Scored 8.8
Rated excellent
Excellent
30 reviews
Price from
$64.45
1 night, 2 adults
Aloe Cottage, hotel in Darling

Aloe Cottage, a property with free bikes, barbecue facilities and a garden, is set in Darling, 0.9 mi from Evita se Perron, 3.1 mi from Tienie Versveld Reserve, as well as 1.1 mi from Ormonde Private...

Scored 8.5
Rated very good
Very Good
41 reviews
Price from
$95.28
1 night, 2 adults
See more properties near Darling Golf Club

Top 10 trending hotels near Darling Golf Club

Discover our most popular hotels from the last 30 days

Research, refine, and make plans for your whole trip