Skip to main content

Hotels near Brodie Link Nature Reserve, Pringle Bay

Enter your dates to see the latest prices and deals for Pringle Bay hotels

Featured Hotels Near Brodie Link Nature Reserve

Filter by:

Star Rating

Review score

See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates.
Kapensis Guesthouse (Pty) Ltd, hotel in Pringle Bay

Kapensis Guest house offers accommodations with a touch of African style within a natural reserve, just outside Pringle Bay.

Everything was wonderful Katherina and Andre were fabulous hosts that make you feel so welcomed. They try to assist with any requests so your stay is as comfortable as possible, they have such good local knowledge. The room, views, pool, beds, breakfast, and other facilities were great. Definitely recommend a stay.
Scored 9.1
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
249 reviews
Price from
$84.36
1 night, 2 adults
Stay At Friends, hotel in Pringle Bay

Stay At Friends offers accommodations in Bettyʼs Bay, a 4-minute walk from Silver Sands Beach and 8.7 miles from Arabella Country Estate.

Do not miss out on the chance to stay at Betty's Bay!! "Stay with Friends" is a beautiful facility with amazing views! Helene was very welcoming and we loved our visit! We wished we could have stayed longer! Breakfast was delicious as well! Definitely make time to visit the Harold Porter National Botanical Gardens. Beautiful flowers as well as access to some amazing hikes!
Scored 9.3
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
351 reviews
Price from
$68.87
1 night, 2 adults
Villa Marine Guest House, hotel in Pringle Bay

Villa Marine Guest House in Pringle Bay provides accommodations with an infinity pool and a shared lounge. This beachfront property offers access to free Wifi and free private parking.

Everything
Scored 9.5
Rated exceptional
Exceptional
423 reviews
Price from
$135.43
1 night, 2 adults
Sol Y Sombra, hotel in Pringle Bay

Just 1640 feet from Silversand Beach in Betty’s Bay, Sol Y Sombra is a self-catering studio with courtyard and barbecue facilities.

I really enjoyed the comfort of this homely room. It was also convenient to places I visited during my brief stay. Also, neighbors were also helpful when I arrived next door by mistake.
Scored 9.5
Rated exceptional
Exceptional
166 reviews
Price from
$40.17
1 night, 2 adults
Woodlea self-catering flatlet, hotel in Pringle Bay

Offering a garden, Woodlea self-catering flatlet provides accommodations in Pringle Bay. Private parking is available on site at this recently renovated property.

Very clean and well prepared for guests
Scored 9.5
Rated exceptional
Exceptional
32 reviews
Price from
$46.48
1 night, 2 adults
Da Capo, hotel in Pringle Bay

Da Capo is located near Silversands Beach in Betty's Bay. The guest house offers an outdoor pool and barbecue facilities. Free WiFi is available.

Scored 9.0
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
8 reviews
Price from
$66
1 night, 2 adults
See more properties near Brodie Link Nature Reserve

Top 10 trending hotels near Brodie Link Nature Reserve

Discover our most popular hotels from the last 30 days

Research, refine, and make plans for your whole trip