Skip to main content

Featured Hotels Near Breytenbach Sentrum

Filter by:

Star Rating

Review score

See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates.
Brookdale Estate - Manor House, hotel in Wellington

Located in Paarl, 6.6 miles from Boschenmeer Golf Course, Brookdale Estate - Manor House has accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a fitness center and a garden.

Scored 9.7
Rated exceptional
Exceptional
7 reviews
Price from
$383.98
per night
La Rochelle, hotel in Wellington

La Rochelle enjoys a location in Wellington, 12 miles from Boschenmeer Golf Course and 27 miles from Stellenbosch University.

It was a one night stay over and I enjoyed it very much. I had all the necessary facilities I needed for my stay.
Scored 9.0
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
112 reviews
Price from
$59.44
per night
Ons Stee Bed and Breakfast, hotel in Wellington

Ons Stee Bed and Breakfast is located along the wine route region, in Wellington. It features a swimming pool and offers massages upon request. It has free Wi-Fi and a free private parking.

The hospitality from Anja and Pieter was incredible.
Scored 9.1
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
119 reviews
Price from
$65.10
per night
Wellington Country House, hotel in Wellington

Offering a garden, Wellington Country House provides accommodations in Wellington. With mountain views, this accommodation features a terrace and a swimming pool.

The country house was in an excellent location. It was a quiet quaint neighborhood. The welcome and attentiveness of the staff was amazing. Breakfast was also delicious. I'd definitely stay here again.
Scored 9.1
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
178 reviews
Price from
$72.46
per night
Andreas Country House, hotel in Wellington

Set in the Bovlei Valley, within 1 mi Wellington, Andreas Guest House features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.

the breakfast was delicious! The freshest fruit and our mushrooms were super tasty
Scored 9.0
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
108 reviews
Price from
$158.51
per night
Tempel Wines, hotel in Wellington

Tempel Wines in Paarl provides accommodations with a bar and a shared lounge. This property offers a pool with a view and free private parking.

Beautiful property with great wine and wonderful interesting hosts. An interesting story behind their winery. Very comfortable rooms with every amenity you could think of.
Scored 9.6
Rated exceptional
Exceptional
303 reviews
Price from
$152.84
per night
See more properties near Breytenbach Sentrum

Top 10 trending hotels near Breytenbach Sentrum

Discover our most popular hotels from the last 30 days

Research, refine, and make plans for your whole trip