Skip to main content

Featured Hotels Near African Bird of Prey Sanctuary

Filter by:

Star Rating

Review Score

See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates.
Equestre BnB, hotel in Thornville

Equestre BnB in Pietermaritzburg provides accommodations with barbecue facilities and a shared lounge.

Our stay was fantastic! Everything was taken care of from our early check in to every detail in our room, including soft towels and dressing gowns (with slippers)!!! There honestly was not a thing missing that one would expect from 5 star accommodation anywhere in the world!No exaggeration!
Scored 9.6
Exceptional
Rated exceptional
217 reviews
Price from$110.30per night
Ekhaya Lodge, hotel in Thornville

Located in a quiet area in Pietermaritzburg’s southern suburbs, Ekhaya Lodge offers a garden, dining area and shared lounge. It is just 4.3 mi from Pietermaritzburg Airport.

The scenery and the cleanliness
Scored 8.4
Very Good
Rated very good
114 reviews
Price from$41.98per night
Acacia Bush Lodge, hotel in Thornville

Located in Pietermaritzburg, 5.5 miles from Comrades Marathon House and 5.6 miles from Butterflies for Africa, Acacia Bush Lodge has accommodations with air conditioning and access to a garden with a...

I liked everything, it’s such a great place.
Scored 8.3
Very Good
Rated very good
154 reviews
Price from$48.01per night
Leopards and Louries Bush Lodge, hotel in Thornville

Leopards and Louries Bush Lodge is located in Camperdown, just 11 miles from Natal Zoological Gardens and 13 miles from Tala Private Game Reserve.

I absolutely loved the view of the property and the homey feel that it gave me in the rooms 🥹🥹🥹
Scored 8.6
Excellent
Rated excellent
89 reviews
Price from$76.27per night
Sakabula Country Lodge, hotel in Thornville

Sakabula Country Lodge in Camperdown provides accommodations with a garden, a terrace, and a bar. With garden views, this accommodation offers a swimming pool.

My son and me stay at the lodge for 2 nights for his national racing at Idube, the well prepared breakfasrtr and hot dinner really helped us a lot. Rooms are clean and comfatable and we could have good rest. Douglas, the owner is truly a warm hearted gentleman, very friendly and thoughtful, I love this place and will definately comeback again.
Scored 8.4
Very Good
Rated very good
44 reviews
Price from$53.78per night
Restwell Accommodation, hotel in Thornville

Providing a garden, Restwell Accommodation features accommodations in Pietermaritzburg. This property offers a private pool, free Wifi, and free private parking.

The friendless from Theo was amazing 👌
Scored 6.8
Pleasant
Rated pleasant
16 reviews
Price from$20.85per night
See all hotels near Thornville

Top 10 trending hotels near African Bird of Prey Sanctuary

Discover our most popular hotels from the last 30 days

Research, refine, and make plans for your whole trip