Skip to main content

Featured Hotels Near Tofinho Monument

Filter by:

Star Rating

Review score

See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates.
Singila Ocean Lodge, hotel in Praia do Tofo

Located in Inhambane, 1.4 miles from Tofinho Beach, Singila Ocean Lodge has accommodations with a garden, free private parking, a terrace and a private beach area.

Scored 8.5
Rated very good
Very Good
24 reviews
Price from
$37.57
per night
Baia Sonambula, hotel in Praia do Tofo

Located at the end of Tofo Beach and within a 200-yard walk of the market and the center of Tofo, Baia Sonambula features accommodations with a shared lounge, a garden and room service for your...

Wonderful property, great location. Very friendly and helpful staff. Felt very safe during my solo travels.
Scored 9.1
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
135 reviews
Price from
$86.25
per night
Hakha Beach House, hotel in Praia do Tofo

This property offers access to a terrace, free private parking, and free Wifi. Staff on site can arrange a shuttle service.

Loved the open plan environment leading into a wonderful garden. It was very clean and tidy and relatively and had all the kitchen utensils one might require. The hosts were a wonderful combination of being available when required but not being too intrusive.
Scored 9.3
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
13 reviews
Price from
$98.61
per night
Kitesurf Tofo House, hotel in Praia do Tofo

Located in Praia do Tofo, a 2-minute walk from Tofo Beach, Kitesurf Tofo House has accommodations with a garden, free private parking, a terrace and barbecue facilities.

They’ve done a really nice job with this hostel. Cleanest hostel ever. Super nice owners.
Scored 9.7
Rated exceptional
Exceptional
64 reviews
Price from
$39.13
per night
Casa Do Mar Guest House, hotel in Praia do Tofo

Casa Do Mar Guest House provides air-conditioned rooms in Praia do Tofo. This beachfront property offers access to free Wifi and free private parking.

I can’t say enough fantastic things about this place. The sea view rooms not only offer beautiful vistas but with the sliders open you can hear the waves. The staff that greet you each day are top notch treating you like family and offering assistance with whatever you need. There is an on sight restaurant and bar for times you don’t want to venture out but plenty of other delicious options within a short walk. Market and beach less than a 5 minute walk. This place has thought of everything, even providing chairs and canopy free for guests. Just ask during your included (yummy) breakfast and they will set everything up while you are brushing your teeth. If you catch fresh fish (we didn’t) the kitchen staff with prepare it for your evening dinner. Casa do Mar is a bit more expensive but totally worth every penny.
Scored 9.4
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
29 reviews
Price from
$130
per night
Casa Brisa, hotel in Praia do Tofo

Featuring a garden, Casa Brisa features accommodations in Inhambane. This vacation home offers free private parking and a shared kitchen. Guests can use barbecue facilities.

We loved our stay at Casa brisa. A lovely quiet comfortable house. Everything was spotless. We had a very warm welcome on arrival and Pedro and soutina were so helpful and attentive..highly recommend staying here, nice to be in a local location.
Scored 9.9
Rated exceptional
Exceptional
8 reviews
Price from
$31.31
per night
See more properties near Tofinho Monument

Top 10 trending hotels near Tofinho Monument

Discover our most popular hotels from the last 30 days

Planning a trip to see the Tofinho Monument? Check out the latest reviews and scores

• Scored 2.0

Praia do tofo , not very good people , ive been trying to...

Praia do tofo , not very good people , ive been trying to get hold of them but i cant. i was changed my balance on arrival and i paid cash, a day after the charged me again on my card. thats stealing.
    Conceicao
    Eswatini