Skip to main content

Search hotels in Rustenburg

Enter your dates to see the latest prices and deals for Rustenburg hotels

Filter by:

Star Rating

Review score

Rustenburg – 58 hotels and places to stay

See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates.
ANEW Resort Hunters Rest Rustenburg, hotel in Rustenburg

ANEW Resort Hunters Rest Rustenburg is a country resort located in Rustenburg. Offering views of the Magalies Mountains it features a golf course and spa. The Pilanesberg National Park is within 54...

Hospitality and hiking driver
Scored 8.4
Rated very good
Very Good
1,972 reviews
Price from
$99.61
1 night, 2 adults
Safari Hotel & Convention Centre, hotel in Rustenburg

Located in a tranquil country setting at the foothills of the historic Rustenburg Kloof, this hotel has a restaurant and outdoor swimming pool surrounded by a tropical garden.

All staff members and especially the General Manager very helpful and professional. I experienced no problems with earlier book -in.
Scored 6.0
Rated pleasant
Pleasant
401 reviews
Price from
$97.32
1 night, 2 adults
Rustenburg Boutique Hotel, hotel in Rustenburg

Rustenburg Boutique Hotel is located in Rustenburg, 31 mi from Sun City Resort. Guests can enjoy a hearty breakfast served in the garden, which features a water feature inhabited by Koi fish.

I liked the friendly staff and clean comfortable room. The breakfast was also very good.
Scored 8.7
Rated excellent
Excellent
115 reviews
Price from
$85.92
1 night, 2 adults
BON Hotel Rustenburg, hotel in Rustenburg

Located in Rustenburg, 16 miles from Royal Bafokeng Stadium, BON Hotel Rustenburg provides accommodations with a garden, free private parking, a shared lounge and a restaurant.

Rated good
Good
1,332 reviews
Price from
$46.97
1 night, 2 adults
PULA NALA LODGE, hotel in Rustenburg

Located in Rustenburg, 2.2 miles from Royal Bafokeng Stadium, PULA NALA LODGE provides accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a garden and a shared lounge.

Cozzy and nice and quiet
Scored 8.5
Rated very good
Very Good
56 reviews
Price from
$55.67
1 night, 2 adults
King's Palace Hotel Rustenburg, hotel in Rustenburg

Located 10 miles from Royal Bafokeng Stadium, King's Palace Hotel Rustenburg offers 4-star accommodations in Rustenburg and has a garden, a restaurant and a bar.

It has great place to chill
Scored 7.9
Rated good
Good
620 reviews
Price from
$96.80
1 night, 2 adults
Lefa Boutique Hotel, hotel in Rustenburg

Located in Rustenburg, 20 miles from Royal Bafokeng Stadium, Lefa Boutique Hotel provides accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a garden and a terrace.

Nice and clean and the bed was comfortable
Scored 8.7
Rated excellent
Excellent
420 reviews
Price from
$80.80
1 night, 2 adults
LilyPark Lodge, hotel in Rustenburg

Located in Rustenburg, 10 miles from Royal Bafokeng Stadium, LilyPark Lodge provides accommodations with a terrace, free private parking, a restaurant and a bar.

The place is clean, and very friendly restaurant and cleaning staff.
Scored 8.7
Rated excellent
Excellent
549 reviews
Price from
$60.14
1 night, 2 adults
Bophirima Boutique Hotel, hotel in Rustenburg

Located in Rustenburg, 11 miles from Royal Bafokeng Stadium, Bophirima Boutique Hotel has accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a garden and a shared lounge.

Very clean place, friendly staff.. Bra Willy was a good host. The place is secure
Scored 8.5
Rated very good
Very Good
119 reviews
Price from
$80.19
1 night, 2 adults
Lily Park Themepark, hotel in Rustenburg

Located in Rustenburg, 11 miles from Royal Bafokeng Stadium, Lily Park Themepark provides accommodations with a garden, free private parking and a restaurant.

The location is perfect and not far from the mall
Scored 8.4
Rated very good
Very Good
80 reviews
Price from
$48.69
1 night, 2 adults
See all 33 hotels in Rustenburg

Most-booked hotels in Rustenburg in the past month

Hotels located in the center of Rustenburg

• King's Palace Hotel Rustenburg
    Scored 7.9
    Rated good
    Good
     · 620 reviews

Located 10 miles from Royal Bafokeng Stadium, King's Palace Hotel Rustenburg offers 4-star accommodations in Rustenburg and has a garden, a restaurant and a bar.

Excellent location, good food & awesome service.

• WAMPEX GUEST HOUSE IN RUSTENBURG
    Scored 6.6
    Rated pleasant
    Pleasant
     · 52 reviews

Located in Rustenburg and within 9.2 miles of Royal Bafokeng Stadium, WAMPEX GUEST HOUSE IN RUSTENBURG features a garden, non-smoking rooms, and free WiFi throughout the property.

• Sparkling Water Hotels & Spa
    Scored 6.5
    Rated pleasant
    Pleasant
     · 120 reviews

Located in Rustenburg, 29 miles from Royal Bafokeng Stadium, Sparkling Water Hotels & Spa has accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a garden and a shared lounge.

Location Birds/animals Breakfast Beds Tranquility

• Safari Hotel & Convention Centre
    Scored 6.0
    Rated pleasant
    Pleasant
     · 403 reviews

Located in a tranquil country setting at the foothills of the historic Rustenburg Kloof, this hotel has a restaurant and outdoor swimming pool surrounded by a tropical garden.

The room... very refreshing and the view was exciting

FAQs about hotels in Rustenburg

What Guests Said About Rustenburg:

• Scored 10

Rustenburg is a little hotter than Gauteng so brace...

Rustenburg is a little hotter than Gauteng so brace yourselves. It is however quiet and relaxed. ANEW is on the road going into Rustenburg but once you've checked in you won't even remember that it's by a busy road
    Motlogelwa
  • Scored 10

Rustenburg is place to visit especially Pilanesburg Park ,...

Rustenburg is place to visit especially Pilanesburg Park ,every new year's day we're there, its beautiful and there are malls now compared to years back,Sun City is there if one wants to enjoy .Accommodation is galore even around Mogwase ,Moruleng
    Matlhodi
    South Africa
  • Scored 6.0

In general the town is okay, and it looks like a good...

In general the town is okay, and it looks like a good business area because of the presence of the mines. However, my observations it looks like some work still needs to be done to improve the standard of living for majority the people around there, the streets/roads in the main town are riddled with pot-holes everywhere, I have went there for work more than five times and I have not seen traffic police. I think the Mayor of the area needs to approach the mining companies in the area and plead with them to assist rejuvinate the main town, fix the pot-holes, increase traffic police visibility and make sure it does not deteriorate to worse. In corporation with Pretoria, Brits, they must expand the highway (N4) to increase the lanes.
    Bareng
    South Africa
  • Scored 8.0

Beautiful garden, very clean and tidy room.

Beautiful garden, very clean and tidy room. Everything you need is there. Wouldn't stay more than one night for its a very small crampy room. Good bed, nice chairs. Friendly staff. Good breakfast. Nice safe parking. Thank you for a good nights rest.
    Berend
    South Africa
  • Scored 10

The Waterfall Mall is nearby for the convenience of shopping...

The Waterfall Mall is nearby for the convenience of shopping as well as restaurants and petrol stations. It is almost an hour's drive to Hartbeespoort Dam and on the way through Maritana platinum Mine, nice view. Nice place to lodge in, friendly welcoming people. I lodger in Anew Hunters Hotel built around the Magilsburg mountains
    Moatshe
    Botswana
  • Scored 6.0

Considering all the reviews I read before booking, I had...

Considering all the reviews I read before booking, I had high expectations but that was not the case. Firstly I did not get the room I booked (with mountain view) because it was given to the other guests whom arrived just before me. The alternative room that I was given, the spare key for staff to get in was not working so in order for my room to get cleaned, I was requested not to lock it, of which I was not comfortable with. The staff however was very friendly and helpful, loved them. The place is said to be quiet and I am in agreement with that. It was just unfortunate that we had noisy neighbors and it was unpleasant. I'd recommend for the place to at least have breastfast as an option, to install soap holders in the shower maybe! and to have plugs next to the bed. Overall the place is beautiful and clean. What you see online, the pictures of the rooms, is exactly that, so they get a ⭐ for that.
    A
    Anonymous

Explore guest reviews of hotels in Rustenburg

• From $109.97 per night
    Scored 8.2
    Rated very good
    Very Good
     · 200 reviews
    I was very upset about the breakfast package I called to ask if breakfast was included I was told yes, instead it was a breakfast pack in the fridge, the hotel itself is very nice and clean the staff were friendly I personally feel that they should be more specific
    Lobs
    South Africa
  • From $30.93 per night
    Scored 9.6
    Rated exceptional
    Exceptional
     · 27 reviews
    The place is very quiet, very neat. Tanie Carol really melts my heart with her friendly welcome. I would come again when I visit Rustenburg. We really enjoyed our stay. God bless this family.
    Mokiba
    South Africa
  • From $34.37 per night
    Scored 5.9
    Rated okay
    Above average
     · 19 reviews
    This was a very bad accommodation I've ever booked in around Rustenburg, the toilet where untidy, toilet handles not working, uncomfortable taking a shower, this was totally bad.
    Tshepang
    South Africa
  • From $44.10 per night
    Scored 7.5
    Rated good
    Good
     · 241 reviews
    Everything was good 👍 friendly staff best hotel ever Everything it's clean I'll definitely come back 🥰🤞🥰🤞keep it up the good work guys
    Dikeledi
    South Africa
  • From $96.80 per night
    Scored 7.9
    Rated good
    Good
     · 620 reviews
    The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was very yummy The Hotel was very clean and the room were also clean.
    Mokhatle
    South Africa

Research, refine, and make plans for your whole trip