Skip to main content

Hotels near Beaconsfield

Search hotels and more near Beaconsfield

Filter by:

Star Rating

Review score

Beaconsfield – 72 hotels and places to stay

See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates.
Kimberley Anne Hotel, hotel in Beaconsfield

Located in Kimberley, 2.1 miles from Kimberley Mine Museum, Kimberley Anne Hotel provides accommodations with a garden, free private parking, a restaurant and a bar.

Great ambience
Scored 9.2
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
438 reviews
Price from
$125.60
1 night, 2 adults
Kimberley Club Guesthouse, hotel in Beaconsfield

Kimberley Club Guest house offers accommodations in Kimberley. The Guest house has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.

Beautiful old hotel with beautiful furniture
Scored 7.5
Rated good
Good
189 reviews
Price from
$78.46
1 night, 2 adults
SUN1 Kimberley, hotel in Beaconsfield

Located in Kimberley, 1.4 miles from The Big Hole, SUN1 Kimberley has accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.

very good
Scored 6.9
Rated pleasant
Pleasant
1,059 reviews
Price from
$34.34
1 night, 2 adults
Garden Court Kimberley, hotel in Beaconsfield

Located in Kimberley, a 15-minute walk from The Big Hole, Garden Court Kimberley has accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a fitness center and a garden.

Their breakfast is very basic with no options.
Scored 7.6
Rated good
Good
237 reviews
Price from
$92.20
1 night, 2 adults
Protea Hotel by Marriott Kimberley, hotel in Beaconsfield

Located on the edge of the Kimberley Big Hole, this 4-star hotel offers luxurious rooms with a flat-screen TV. Facilities include an outdoor pool, a 24-hour reception, and car rental.

Food and the nice room
Scored 8.0
Rated very good
Very Good
1,104 reviews
Price from
$85.02
1 night, 2 adults
Mondior Manor Guest House, hotel in Beaconsfield

Located in Kimberley, 1.4 miles from The Big Hole, Mondior Manor Guest House has accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a garden and a shared lounge.

The warm welcome and how friendly the staff was. The rooms were warm as well I didn't feel that it was winter when I was inside.
Scored 8.7
Rated excellent
Excellent
639 reviews
Price from
$73.98
1 night, 2 adults
Halfway House Hotel, hotel in Beaconsfield

Halfway House Hotel is located in Kimberley. Free WiFi access and private parking is available. The hotel is a 5-minute walk from the McGregor Museum.

Well looked after with friendly staff members
Scored 7.6
Rated good
Good
1,484 reviews
Price from
$51.56
1 night, 2 adults
Airport Hotel, hotel in Beaconsfield

Located in Kimberley, 2.1 miles from Kimberley Mine Museum, Airport Hotel has accommodations with a garden, free private parking, a restaurant and a bar.

Quiet and peaceful
Scored 6.6
Rated pleasant
Pleasant
342 reviews
Price from
$57.73
1 night, 2 adults
Renosterberg by KLG, hotel in Beaconsfield

Located in Kimberley, within a 13-minute walk of North Cape Mall and 1.3 miles of Kimberley Mine Museum, Renosterberg by KLG has accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi throughout...

Just the location
Scored 6.9
Rated pleasant
Pleasant
108 reviews
Price from
$33.63
1 night, 2 adults
Hadida Guest House, hotel in Beaconsfield

Hadida Guest House in Kimberley provides accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool and a garden. There's a private entrance at the apartment for the convenience of those who stay.

Sizeable, good facilities, excellent condition, affordable price, very pleasant stay. Will recommend to others
Scored 8.7
Rated excellent
Excellent
599 reviews
Price from
$44.84
1 night, 2 adults
See all hotels near Beaconsfield