Skip to main content

Search hotels in Haenertsburg

Enter your dates to see the latest prices and deals for Haenertsburg hotels

Filter by:

Star Rating

Review score

Haenertsburg – 21 hotels and places to stay

See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates.
Zwakala River Retreat, hotel in Haenertsburg

Located in Haenertsburg, 6.2 miles from Long Tom Monument, Zwakala River Retreat has accommodations with a garden, free private parking, a terrace and a restaurant.

Interior and the river ponds
Scored 8.8
Rated excellent
Excellent
65 reviews
Price from
$80.19
1 night, 2 adults
Viewpoint - Cabin 6, hotel in Haenertsburg

Featuring a garden, Viewpoint - Cabin 6 features accommodations in Haenertsburg. This property offers access to a balcony, free private parking, and free Wifi.

Great location. Well decorated and equipped.
Scored 9.2
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
62 reviews
Price from
$94.51
1 night, 2 adults
Woodcutters Guest House, hotel in Haenertsburg

Located within 1.2 mi of pubs, restaurants and shops in Haenertsburg, Woodcutters Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking. Each unit at Woodcutters has a private entrance.

Scored 9.2
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
68 reviews
Price from
$56.13
1 night, 2 adults
Sanfern Downs Cottage, hotel in Haenertsburg

Sanfern Downs Cottage offers accommodations in Haenertsburg, 5.9 miles from Long Tom Monument and 6.2 miles from Woodbush Forest.

Beautiful stay with lovely hosts that go the extra mile to ensure you feel welcome. Unbeatable price and wonderful location to relax.
Scored 8.3
Rated very good
Very Good
70 reviews
Price from
$45.82
1 night, 2 adults
Viewpoint - Cabin 2, hotel in Haenertsburg

Viewpoint - Cabin 2 is located in Haenertsburg, just a 12-minute walk from Long Tom Monument and 11 miles from Woodbush Forest.

The beds were comfortable, the welcome wine was a good gesture I loved.
Scored 8.7
Rated excellent
Excellent
37 reviews
Price from
$157.51
1 night, 2 adults
Viewpoint - Cabin 3, hotel in Haenertsburg

Viewpoint - Cabin 3 is located in Haenertsburg, just a 12-minute walk from Long Tom Monument and 11 miles from Woodbush Forest.

Scored 8.8
Rated excellent
Excellent
33 reviews
Price from
$157.51
1 night, 2 adults
Viewpoint Estate Guest House, hotel in Haenertsburg

Offering a terrace, Viewpoint Estate Guest House offers accommodations in Haenertsburg. This property offers a pool with a view and free private parking.

I have no complaints. From arriving until departing
Scored 9.0
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
143 reviews
Price from
$126.01
1 night, 2 adults
The Pennefather, hotel in Haenertsburg

The Pennefather offers accommodations in Haenertsburg, 20 miles from Tzaneen Dam Nature Reserve.

Central, cosy and i loved the fireplace which came in handy!
Scored 9.0
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
235 reviews
Price from
$65.87
1 night, 2 adults
Viewpoint - Cabin 5, hotel in Haenertsburg

Viewpoint - Cabin 5 offers accommodations in Haenertsburg, 12 miles from Woodbush Forest Reserve and 20 miles from Tzaneen Dam Nature Reserve.

Scored 9.2
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
103 reviews
Price from
$85.06
1 night, 2 adults
Imoflo, hotel in Haenertsburg

Offering a garden, Imoflo offers accommodations in Haenertsburg. This property offers access to a balcony and free private parking.

Black swans, beautiful views, beautiful chalet, wonderful facilities, splendid hospitality
Scored 9.2
Rated wonderful
Wonderful
26 reviews
Price from
$103.10
1 night, 2 adults
See all 16 hotels in Haenertsburg

What Guests Said About Haenertsburg:

• Scored 10

Haenertsburg is a lovely village.

Haenertsburg is a lovely village. We had dinner at Habibi, an authentic Turkish restaurant, great ambience and food, favourite was dessert - knafeh! We also ate at Red Plate, the crunchy burger and the brownies were amazing. Best to plan dinner in the winter for 17h30ish, Haenertsburg closes down around 19h00!
    Tandi
    South Africa
  • Scored 10

Picturesque, historic, interesting place of prestine natural...

Picturesque, historic, interesting place of prestine natural beauty and clean air. Home of the highly endangered Wolkberg Zulu butterfly. Situated on a grassy hillside surrounded by evergreen pine forests, nestled beneath the Ironcrown peak, the highest peak in Limpopo, lies the serene little village of Haenertsburg. The entrance to the town doesn't look like much, and lots of travellers speed past this sleepy hollow on their way to the Magoebaskloof and Tzaneen, but they really miss out on a lot Friendly, artistic villagers, excellent food in restaurants that opens up on the main street ae just a few A really must go to place Lots of interesting places in the close vicinity of the town will keep you busy for days and make you glad that you stayed over.
    Marthinus
    South Africa
  • Scored 8.0

There are some nice restaurants and curio shops in...

There are some nice restaurants and curio shops in Haenertsburg village. We had delicious pizza from the Pot n Plow. It is easy to get around in Haenertsburg, but for activities in the Magoebaskloof you need your own transport. It gets really cold in Winter, so bring warm clothes and book accommodation with an indoor fireplace.
    Tanja
    South Africa
  • Scored 10

A quaint village with great character.

A quaint village with great character. I always go to the iron crown to have their Haenertsburer which is made from 100% local ingredients, and a locally brewed Zwakala lager. The coffee shops are legendary with artisanal bakes and coffee. I take a run early along the main road which is safe. I personally need to spend more time here!!!
    Sean Sequeira
    South Africa
  • Scored 10

I absolutely love Haenertsburg/Magoebaskloof.

I absolutely love Haenertsburg/Magoebaskloof. It is one of the most beautiful areas in the country. The locals are warm and friendly and there is so much to do. The Eatery on Rissik has the most amazing breakfast! Caffe Villa Trattoria has some of the best Pizza i've ever had and Pot and Plow is the coziest Pub.
    kirsten
    South Africa
  • Scored 10

This was my first visit to Haenertsburg and I am so glad I...

This was my first visit to Haenertsburg and I am so glad I decided to visit this stunning place. The people are friendly, the place is safe and located in a beautiful area. I think one must just take some time before one travels to familiarise yourself with the area because one can easily be overwhelmed with all the stuff there is to do and see when you get there. Haenertsburg itself is a little "park-and-walk" kind of village. You don't really need to drive around in the village itself. Everything is within walking distance.
    Douw
    South Africa

Explore guest reviews of hotels in Haenertsburg

• From $54.41 per night
    Scored 8.7
    Rated excellent
    Excellent
     · 87 reviews
    Lakeview Cottages are like a home away from home. Comfy and cozy with a farm-style charm that one can only expect to find in Haenertsburg. The cottages are spacious, with excellent natural lighting and a beautiful view of the lake. The staff were warm, friendly, and welcoming. I can't wait to book my next stay and will gladly recommend this quiant little countryside gem to anyone passing through Haenertsburg.
    Van Vuren
    South Africa
  • From $40.09 per night
    Scored 8.5
    Rated very good
    Very Good
     · 648 reviews
    Loved the tranquil atmosphere. The chalet was nice and clean with a beautiful view of the dam. The staff is very friendly. We enjoyed watching the horses, and the ducks on the dam, also was lucky to see the zebra. Silvermist is ideally placed close to other visitors attractions and restaurants in Haenertsburg. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely visit again.
    Heineman
    South Africa
  • From $65.87 per night
    Scored 9.0
    Rated wonderful
    Wonderful
     · 235 reviews
    The Pennefather was exceptional! We really enjoyed the "little village" feeling of the place, it was beyond cute. The location is also great and walking distance from anything in Haenertsburg. Would recommend The Pennefather to anyone!
    Ellen
    South Africa
  • From $65.87 per night
    Scored 9.2
    Rated wonderful
    Wonderful
     · 200 reviews
    Good communication with Matthew who was very welcoming. The studio is in really good shape, nice clean, tidy and a great atmosphere. Haenertsburg is a calm little town with a lot of friendly people.
    Robert
    Netherlands
  • From $85.92 per night
    Scored 9.2
    Rated wonderful
    Wonderful
     · 62 reviews
    EXCELLENT LOCATION HAENERTSBURG AND SURROUNDS HAVE SO MUCH TO DO AND EXPLORE
    LIEZEL
    South Africa